Published July 13, 2017 by Slick for SFR Beats
Clean, polished, functional, and awesome looking! After 6 years of the previous website, it was time for new new!
You'll be enjoying the latest and greatest shopping experience 100% secure with High Encryption.
Our beats player is getting a huge upgrade... here's what you get:
Enjoy new filters - search by "bpm", "key", "loudness", "dynamics" and more! Easily sort by name, or show trending and popular tracks first!
With "Albums", you can now create multiple playlists of beats to organize your favorites and tracks for your projects. You can buy the entire beat album with one click.. no more having to adding beats one by one! You can also easily share beat albums via email or social media., perfect for quickly sharing a list of tracks with your business partners.
Saturday, July 15th, 2017.. and hopefully not long.. in fact, we're 99% sure we'll be up and running later that day. Let's cross our fingers on the other 1%.
Simply put, to make what was great even greater, secure the entire site with the latest technology, and to improve what you told us to improve. We want you to have the most innovative and pleasing website experience you have ever had. Plus, security is our #1 goal, so after 6 years of a perfect track record, it was time to upgrade to the latest and greatest. This next website will be the 4th version of our site since our Soundclick days pre 2006. Trust it will be so awesome, we may never need another upgrade! (Maybe not... but we'll see LOL!)
Not a darn thing... we are taking extra care to move every single beat you've purchased or favorited to the new website. We'll show you how to easily retrieve your beats once the upgrade is finished. Unlimited license holders, no sweat... you'll still be able to use every single lease beat on our site!
Again, not a darn thing. All of your information is safely stored on our secure servers and will be available once the new website upgrade has finished. The only thing you'll have to do is create a new password, since we can't see what your passwords are to move them over. (You'll be prompted to enter a new one when you log in. A few of you may be promoted to re-verify your email address.) Also for a few of you that have stored payment methods, you may have to re-enter those at your next checkout. That's another thing we can't see directly (for security reasons).
Nope, not at all!
We want to ensure no data is lost during the upgrade so we've decided to shut everything down temporarily while we carefully move your data and the beats over to your new site. Thanks for your patience with us.
Most will stay the same but some will change for the better! We'll be adding more flexibility and options including discounted leases for just mp3, and beat holding, and, wait for it.... lower-priced trackouts!
Nope! Both rights will still be royalty-free for unlimited worldwide use forever!
In addition to what we mentioned above, you now have the following features:
As with any change, we strive for perfection, BUT in case there are problems or issues with the new site, your feedback is incredibly important to helping us solve any unforseen problems for everyone. So we appreciate your help in getting all juices flowing smoothly!
Our production team has produced for artists both early and established in the music industry, including Teddy Riley, Next and R.L, and G Unit! Join the family! Start searching for your beats now!