Watch and learn about SFR Beats and their website!
- Search using Filters and Show/Sort options conveniently at the top of every beats page to find the tracks you want fast.
- Play Full Beats to preview the entire arrangement of the instrumental
- Freely Download the lofi to write to or try out in your projects before purchasing
- Add Beats to Albums to easily organize the tracks you’re interested in Add Individual Beats or Your Entire Beat Album to your Shopping Bag
- Checkout Securely With Major Credit Cards or Paypal With Ease
- Receive Your Purchase Instantly including MP3, 24-bit WAV, optional trackout files, and signed contract granting unlimited, worldwide usage rights forever Royalty-Free.
- Easily swipe left and right to view each page
- While logged in, Swipe left and right from your homescreen to easily toggle between your Albums, Shopping Bag, Orders, and Account
- Share Beats on social media or email with the click of a button
- Learn invaluable information on music marketing, mixing, and many other subjects for indie artists on our Music Help blog (https://sfrbeats.com/music-help
- Unlimited Rights on Every Purchase - No Limits to Sales - No Distribution Limits
- Full Blown Commercial Licencing at a Fraction of standard Industry Rates
- You Keep 100% of your Publishing / Royalties / Earnings / Revenue to increase your long-term profits
- Exclusive Rights that are unbelievably affordable, especially with the option to “Rent” by the month
- Exclusive Beats that have Never Been Leased
- Signed Contract Sent in Your Name
- 24-bit WAV file Trackouts Available For Every Purchase
So Fo Real Productions, LLC on LinkedIn
@SoFoRealBeats on Facebook
@SoFoRealBeats on Messenger
@SoFoRealBeats on Twitter
Help us spread the word by telling your friends and family about SFR Beats!
Any questions? Contact us on our support page. Thanks for your interest and support for SFR Beats!
So Fo Real Productions, LLC, affectionately known as SFR Beats, was founded by 3 blood-brothers in 2003 in Birmingham, Alabama in the United States of America. In 2013, Lisa the Pianist joined the team to complete the core group of 4 producers. Today SFR Beats produces for 1000's of artists, filmmakers, labels, and media companies around the globe, including Grammy-Winning songwriters, Emmy-Nominated and Emmy-Winning filmmakers, and countless other successful small business clients. SFR Beats' mission is simple. To produce Real Beats for Real Artists!
Slick, affectionately known as Slick lol, is a veteran producer, engineer, and world-class multi-instrumentalist. Slick grew up mostly in Birmingham, AL, where he discovered jazz music, soul, hip hop, and reggae at an early age. Slick studied saxophone throughout his grade school years, while developing his production and engineering skills early on. After graduating Auburn University and gaining experience as a traveling musician, Slick went on to grow a then young company into a top online destination for instrumentals and beats. Slick enjoys swedish meatballs, traveling, and listening to traditional jazz music mixed with soulful grooves, reggae, and any chords with 7's and 9's. Slick's musical influences are countless.. so don't ask him to name them!
Affectionately known as Lisa, this awesome piano player joined the team with the goal of being different. Lisa also grew up in Birmingham, Alabama, where music is culturally rich and diverse. Lisa was an accomplished school athlete as she studied piano in her spare time. After school she developed her beatmaking skills to become one of the most sought after pop producers online. Lisa enjoys sushi, movies, old-school TV shows, and Netflix more than anything in the world. (That includes binge watching).
These two incredible producers are Slick's two younger brothers. They are grouped together because ... well, they're twins! Also growing up in Birmingham in a rich life full of diverse music, both went on to become distinguished music makers and vital during the early development of the company. They both enjoy barbecue, sports (Alabama football mostly, and soccer of all things), and they enjoy making fun of Slick (an Auburn graduate). More on dBoi and Drumatik soon!
Plus you'll get 5 Secrets to Music Success, and a special gift from Billboard Top 10 producer Slick!
*This will sign you up to our "Music Help" newsletter featuring weekly music secrets and new beats. We will not spam or give away your email address. You may opt out at any time by clicking "Unsubscribe" in future emails. If you cannot find your first email, look in your SPAM or "Promotions" folder. Add us to your safe sender's list. Enjoy.
00:00 / 00:00